Pre-Set "T" Handle Slip Type Torque Wrenches
The Seekonk slip type "T" handle family of tools has become the worldwide standard for torque hand tools. Foolproof accurate torque control at a most reasonable cost has made the "T" handles indispensable in countless applications. That's why millions of this type of tool have been sold. All components for the Seekonk family of tools are precision machined here at our Massachusetts facility on state of the art CNC equipment under strict a ISO 9001 certified quality system. Seekonk tools are always being re-engineered with design enhancements and superior materials to maintain their status as the finest torque tools available. These durable torque tools are pre-set at the factory to a specified torque value. Upon reaching the specified torque value, the tools automatically release and reset. This action prevents tightening above the pre-set value despite continued turning.
- 2-10 in.lbs = +/- 1/2 in.lbs
- 11-25 in.lbs = +/- 1 in.lbs
- 26-50 in.lbs = +/- 2 in.lbs
- 51+ in.lbs = +/- 4%
MODES OF OPERATION:
- Ratchet - Pre-Set Torque Level Set Right & Ratchets When Turned Left.
- Direct - Pre-Set Torque Level Set In Both Right & Left Directions.
- Lockup - Pre-Set Torque Level Set Right & Locks When Turned Left.
- Backoff - Pre-Set Torque Level Set Right & Torques At 1 1/2 Times Pre-Set Level When Turned Left.
- Lockup collar - Pre-Set Torque Level Set Right & Locking Collar Can Be Used When Turned Left.
All tools are manufactured in Massachusetts and are shipped with complementary NIST certs.